Google

Friday, November 19, 2004

hello

In the tradition of debaters with over-inflated egos and who want to reach out to an audience other than the sad souls that have to put up with their garbage on the debate floor (or perhaps not so sad since everyone else has an over-inflated ego there too), yours truly has decided to create a blog devoted to his debating adventures. Ho hum.

Actually I thought I'd keep a blog here to maintain a list of interesting motions and other comments about debates, so that I don't forget them. This is mainly to help my research for future debates (I think). Once in a while, I think I'd comment on issues to appear pseudo-intellectual (as is the case with all debaters, really).

Erm, that's all. What were you expecting?

Oh yeah, with exams in 3-4 days, this is really not a very bright idea, actually. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home