Google

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Rotterdam Open

I've pasted a link on the left for the Rotterdam Open. It's in the BP style, and to be quite honest, with a whole term of Asians coming up, I'm really going to miss the dynamism that comes with BP debating. Not to diss Asians or Asian debating but it's just so much less fun.

Incidentally, Renhua, the mad Singaporean who speaks at 200 words per minute, suggested that if I ever start a bank/hedge fund and call it Song & Partners, my motto could be "The New S&P 500". It's true - you can take the Singaporean out of Singapore but you can't take the bad jokes out of him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chypre et Chocolat said...

I think that's called passing off, and that happens to be illegal. :)

Are you actually thinking of going? Supposed to be high quality-- value for money entertainment, and excellent debating.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Song said...

I would love to go to any of these European Opens but unfortunately I'm not getting any Investment Banking jobs at the moment so unless we're gonna get that book thing going, it doesn't look good!

But yeah, would be great. I debated against Utrecht and Erasmus, they were pretty excellent teams.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home